Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 17, 2015

My Year in Review


I did a 5k with my sister and finished in 48.33.  
Not too bad.  And I think that's better than any other time I have had 
because I don't think I ever finished under 50 min.  

We went on vacation!  And loved it.  
I really really really really want to go back in 2016.
Cruises are the way to go.
Ryan however doesn't want to go every year.

We had Dad's memorial.
Glad that is behind us.



Here is what we have to look forward to in 2016:
Serena is getting confirmed.
She is graduating grade school.
we have freshman night at Central next month
and then registration in March.
YIKES.  where did the time go?

Xander doesn't have much going on other than telling me
oh yeah mom I signed up for basketball.

and I am still studying my Series 6 and 63. 

No comments:

Post a Comment