Total Pageviews

Friday, January 2, 2015

Welcome 2015!

2015 is here.

What are my goals this year?

Aside from the normal lose weight, I want to:

Participate in a 5k.  
I say participate because if I say Run and never get to that running point, 
I won't go through with it.  
So I say participate...meaning probably a run/jog/walk combo. 
 But I will do one. 

Go on a family vacation.
I want beachy but Ryan is not a beachy person.
Maybe mountains would be nice.
but I see GenCon being in a future before beach or mountains.

I also want to do Holiday World.  
I think Xander would love it. 

Figure out what's best for me and my family.  
Took a huge step last year by changing jobs
and by taking my insurance exam. 
So the job situation has been figured out 
but now I want to figure out other areas. 

First by decluttering our house.  
I was going to go through stuff and do a yardsale 
but decided I have been trying that route for 7 years
and made no progress and it is overwhelming.
So somebody will be getting donations.
I need to declutter.

I need to declutter our house but also our lives.
Some people just cause way too much stress.
Stress that I don't need.
Stress that causes problems. 


No comments:

Post a Comment