A detailed review will come later. Here are some observations and just fun facts about our cruise.
1) there was a jansen onboard from breese, il.
2) our comedian was from st. Louis, mo. I hope to see him sometime again. He was funny.
3) if you can get past the structure of eating at 6 pm doing reservations are worth it. We had a good relationship with our wait staff...wasudon, Nazer and leonoldo. And Stan the man was awesome too.
4) hasbro game show is worth it.
5) punchline comedy was worth it.
6) xander did not get sick from car or sea...but serena had a miserable time on both sea days.
7) evidently tropical storm anna tried joining our party few times and made for rough waters....the ocean had speed bumps!
8) Loved our cruise entainers. Our assistant cruise director was phenomenonal...CD was pretty good...but ryan was my favorite.
9) the dr. Seuss features were great.
10) loved nassau. ...freeport was sketchy
I will do a review with pics later.
Edited to add I love camp carnival and circle c.