Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Life, Friends and Family

It seems lately I have a lot to be thankful for.
Ryan - for being a huge support when I am gone and a huge support when he comes with me.  And for just putting up with my lack of motivation when I am home.

Mom - for taking care of Xander this weekend.  Taking him to his soccer game (despite him trying to lead you to the wrong park), feeding him breakfast (despite him trying to con a cheeseburger out of you), and nursing his sore back with ice in the form of a popsicle.

Tanya - for coming with me this weekend.  I am glad you are here.

Kris - for being someone my daughter can go to and is comfortable around when I am not around for things.  And for raising an amazing young lady who is a great friend and support to serena when she needs it most.

Jessica - for bringing serena to her first concert.

Sarah - for taking Xander on occasion for us.

Andrea, Katie and Jenni for the occasional dogsitting.

my employer - the time I have been allowed to take during the last few months means the world to me.  I know I made the right choice about my employment.

The rest of my friends who check in on me and offer their assistance.  I have not been able to take you all up on it but I appreciate it.

Melanie B. - just being you and being someone I can lean on .

Jenny F.  - another person who is just there.  Knowing you are there to listen or talk means the world to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment