Total Pageviews

Monday, September 8, 2014

what to say?

Be thankful.  Appreciate everyone in your life.  You never know when that person won't be there.  Some of us have a fairy tale life of growing up with two parents.  Some of us don't.  I didn't.  Before anyone gets pissy. Keep reading.  I am thankful for the way my life turned out.  My mother did an awesome job of raising us.  Providing for us.  That included providing a wonderful father figure.  Growing up I used to think there was something wrong. Now looking back everything was perfect.  I have wonderful parents.a mom...two dads and stepmom.  I love them all.  Sure I have had a rocky relationship with them all at some point. But I wouldn't change anything.  As much as all the heartache hurts all of that happened and all of that shaped who I am.  Without my parents meeting...there would be no me.  There would be no tanya.   If my parents didn't get a divorce god only knows what our lives would be like but I know it wouldn't be as good as it is now.  We would have been raised the way we were.  We wouldn't have the extra love and support we have.  We wouldn't be us.'. Everything happens for a reason.  We may not u derstand it....we may not agree with it but does.
Now I have to remind myself of that the next few weeks or whatever it is we have with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment