Total Pageviews

Friday, December 11, 2015

No disrespect....

Guessing some people didn't appreciate my post last night about my mom. I have to clarify and didn't feel that I needed to address this in the post but will do so here.  I love and miss my dad very much.  My post has nothing to do with him and everything to do with my mom.  I don't think people realize just how hard things were for my mom many many years ago and have taken offense to my post thinking I was being disrespectful for talking about mom doing it alone.  My post was honest and raw.  It was not sugar coated.  but it was not disrespectful to my dad.  Dad and I had many conversations about my mom raising us and he would be the first to admit that she did a good job.  So please don't just my post.  It was just meant to be a thank you to my mom for all she has done.  I post quite often about missing my dad and how much I loved him but don't always give credit to the parent who is still here and was always here and realizing lately more than ever how much she means to me.  So please don't read to much into my post.  Many have no idea how hard it was for my mom all those years ago.  

No comments:

Post a Comment