Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Day 1 - Redo 2016 Recap

So last year I started this blog about being happy and writing about 3 things I am grateful for and then a positive story from the past 24 hours.  Evidently I watched a webcast about being happy.  Kind of wish I would have bookmarked that.  However, reading back on that week today made me happy so I am going to go back to this.

Since I missed quite a bit of last year I am going to do a giant gratitude list.

Gratitude
*Going to Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
*Going to New York City
*Going to Philadelphia
*Going to Hershey PA
*Renting a Chalet in Poconos Mts with my entire family.  
*Going to Indianapolis for GenCon50
*Maintaining a B average despite some hard classes
*Taking our kids to Disney World for the first time
*Girls Winery trip and connecting with friends I have had for nearly 20 years
*Making new friends
*Staying Connected with Old Friends
*Getting Promoted
*Loving my job
*Visiting my Nauvoo Family
*Going to the City I love and miss (Chicago)
*Seeing my kids in Lion King Jr. 
*Serena getting to participate in Summer Worship University
*Sending Serena to Nashville, TN with friends
*Black Friday shopping with my sister, mom and Daughter
*Ryan starting a new job
*Tuesday Night Sushi




No comments:

Post a Comment