Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Day 2



Gratitude
*Connecting with old friends
*having an understanding professor
*a boss who takes what I say into consideration

In the last 24 hours I have reconnected with an old friend.  Haven't seen them in a while and distance is a factor but it's nice to talk to old friends.  I decided I need to focus more on a few relationships in my life and decided to reach out to a friend that I have lost connection with and it is a connection in my life that has been vitally important so it is worth reconnecting.  

I have also decided to focus and see which relationships are worth keeping and which relationships are clearly not salvageable.  One of these will be harder to let go than others, but in the last run it will be the best for all involved. 

Wish me luck as this will be a very difficult step.  



No comments:

Post a Comment