Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Changes

People have asked me because of my posts recently of how "wonderful" my job is 
if I hated my old job that much or if it was that bad there or if I miss anything from there.  
My job had good days and bad days like any job.  
It’s just being this close to home and working for a family oriented company cannot be beat.  
Hands down the best move I ever made.  
I miss some parts of working there and I miss some people from there.  
But this job change truly is the best thing I have ever done 
and opened new doors for me like getting my producers license.  
I am just happier here.  
That’s all.  
Yes I am still in my honeymoon phase 
but seriously even in the worst of days I walk out of here smiling. 
 I am able to leave it all here.  
I used to let things fester inside all the way and just get more and more mad about things 
so when I got home, I was in a foul mood.  
Now, if something is bothering me, I have a 2 min. drive until I pick up Xander and once I see him anything that I was thinking about just goes away because that kid is a nut.    
This job was a good move for me.  
A good move for my family and good move for my sanity.  
I feel blessed that this opportunity came when it did.  
That's all.  
I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment