Total Pageviews

Friday, February 27, 2015

Round and Round We Go, Where We Stop Nobody Knows....

Just kidding.  I never stop.  
That is an issue. 

The next two months will be a whirlwind. 
A lot is going on. 

We are holding a quarter auction in March to benefit 
our Relay for Life Team for Clinton County Relay for Life. 
This has been a lot of work and cannot wait for the day to get here.  
I hope we have a good turn out. 
Our team is small but I firmly believe we can do big things.
I want this even to be more than just raising money for cancer. 
I want it to be family fun event. 
I am beyond thrilled that my mom, sister, daughter and I are doing this together. 
Without their help, I'd go nuts. 

We have eye appointments, a passport appointment and band event covering every Saturday in March, in addition to the quarter auction. 

In April, we have my niece's birthday, Easter and Xander's birthday.  
Not to mention, probably another band event and getting ready for vacation.  
The car needs maintenance before we go (not yet but before making a 14 hour drive).
Items need to be bought (more summer clothes, swim suits, travel stuff)
Arrangements need to be finalized for the dogs.  
We have someone lined up but I think we need to do a meet n greet with them
 because Abbie is a bit protective of the house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment