Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Care Packages

 So I sent off my first care package to her in college.  I cannot wait to send more but will be trying to limit them to once a quarter.  I sent her a 3/4 zip shirt with her school logo on it.  She knew she was getting this.  Just it was received after she left.  I sent her some pistachios in honor of grandpa Jim whose birthday is on the 22nd.  I sent her some Mio drops for her water.  Some stamps because she brought note cards to send people thank yous, notes, etc.  Some colored pencils for the coloring book she brought.  3 small decorative pumpkins.  Some gel clings for Halloween.  She already had some fall ones but couldn't resist the Halloween ones.  Some Halloween garland and fall and Halloween string lights.  I also sent several inspirational cards that she can open on days that she needs a pick me up or misses home or just wants to for fun.  

I cannot wait to send her more.  What do you recommend sending in a care package?  I do not want to send a bunch of candy.  She is trying to not eat a lot of that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment