Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Weekly Gratitude

 I am going to post my weekly gratitude here so I can update through the week and whatever I have posted will automatically post on Saturday mornings.  

I have a grateful heart for:

Social Media

Getting to keep up with Serena and her shenanigans is great.  Not sure what my mom did back in the day when my sister went away.  

Starbucks Iced Coffee

enough said.  no starbucks near by but I have some from the grocery store and it hits the spot on a Monday morning. 

Amazon Echo or Any Video Chat

I figured out that I can video chat her with the Echo Show and cook dinner at the same time. 

Three hour phone conversations with my stepmom

I have not talked to her in forever.  We both laughed so hard.  

Dinner with my brother and niece

I love my siblings and love when I get to spend time with them. 

Starbucks Fall Flavors   

Two reasons.  Salted Caramel Mocha and CHRISTMAS IS COMING (WHITE PEPPERMINT MOCHA)

Facebook Memories

Monica's bachelorette party.  2019 family cruise.  lots of fun memories

A good dentist

I have avoided the dentist like the plague for years and my teeth show it.  However, I have started going to an awesome dentist and little by little I am getting a smile I am proud of

A patient husband

We have conflicting schedules and I tend to handle things not the way he would.  It causes chaos sometimes.  

Close knit family

I look forward to our group messages.  planned outings and spur of the moment fire side drinks.

Single serve wine bottles

no explanation needed.  

Dual Dental Coverage

 I have been working on my smile...  :)  it is expensive.  However I was pleasantly surprised when I paid $165 for a consultation and root canal and got $145 back in the mail.  Win!

My daughter being 2 hours away
She is close enough for a quick meal visit but far enough she won't come home all the time.  

My parents
They will do anything for their kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment