Total Pageviews

Monday, August 24, 2020

Subscription Boxes

 The amount of subscription boxes available is outrageous.  I always see Fatfitfun which is about $40-50 a month and Causebox always floats on my feed.  Those are not in my price range of what I would want to spend every month.  

I have considered sending her Ipsy, Birchbox, Casely or Succulent Studio.  Those are all under $20 a month.  

Someone recommended boxycharm which is midline between FFF and the cheaper boxes.  

I have not decided on one yet and I do not plan on doing 12 months.  I might do 3 months - September, October and November then maybe February, March, April.  I am leaning towards succulents and I kind of like the case one.  or succulents and Ipsy.  

Looking for suggestions.  I really do not want to spend more than $20 a month.  Not looking to break the bank but ways for her to get fun and functional mail while away.  She loves succulents and has joked about becoming the crazy plant lady from tik tok.  I guess this is a set up from the crazy unmarried cat lady she has aspired to be.  A husband and kids do not fit in her plan (for now).  

No comments:

Post a Comment