Total Pageviews

Friday, January 18, 2013

imaginary friends....

Did you have one?

I don't recall having one.  I have not heard any stories about me having one.  I know my younger brother had one.  His name was Mike. This was following a car issue and my parents dealt a lot with a local auto body place and the owner's name was Mike.  Hence mike the imaginary friend....

X lately has an imaginary friend.  His friend's name is Mickey which we have yet to determine is THE mickey mouse or if he's saying Nikki/Nicky because he can't say that name and he has one, almost two, aunt Nicky/Nikkis.  Ryan's brother married a Nicky and my brother is getting married to a Nikki. 

"Mickey" goes everywhere with us.  I keep forgetting to find out from teachers and daycare staff if "mickey" is around during the day.  I know "mickey" leaves with us in the morning.  And X walks around the house holding "mickeys" hand and he gets him ready and talks about leaving with him.  It gets kind of creepy at times.  I have gotten in trouble for sitting on "mickey" and interrupting "mickey" and X is so serious when he talks about "Mickey" 

So how long does this imaginary friend stage last? 

No comments:

Post a Comment