Total Pageviews

Monday, January 28, 2013

Pinning!

I have pinned so much crap the last couple of weeks.  Crap I probably will never try but I pin anyway!  I have 313 total pins.  I decided to look and see what of those pins I have actually attempted.

Recipes:
I have tried this Sausage Stuffed Shells and they are awesome.  Actually I want to make them again.

Serena made this Lazy Cake Cookie and it was awesome.  We changed it a bit by getting a fudge cake and white chocolate chips.  We want to try it with the vanilla cake and chocolate chips and also fudge cake with caramel chips or fudge with peanut butter chips.  So we have plans to make this many times!

These are awesome too.  All you need is Oreos, marshmallows and butter.  We made it with regular oreos and used the mint oreos.  Both were awesome.

Crafts:
We made these ornaments last Christmas and serena loved to do it.  They are cheap and easy.  My kind of craft.

We also made these plates.  The instructions from the pin I used disappeared so here is one of the plates we did and the instructions.

Take a dollar store ceramic plate and use a sharpie to design your plate.  bake it in the oven on a pizza pan at 350 for 10 min.


So of my 313 pins, I have done 5 projects! woohoo.  I  think I need to stop pinning and start actually trying some of these.  A few of them I can't wait to try for my brother's wedding.  And a few of them are just quotes, or lists, etc.  Stuff that really is not executable.  

So all you pinners out there.  What have you actually tried and succeeded at?   

No comments:

Post a Comment