Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas reflections

So we asked the kids what their favorite present was this year from under the tree.  Serena's response was the papa frame we bought her.  She got a ton of clothes, perfume (don't get us started on THAT topic- a blog for another day), fingernail stuff, a blanket.  And her favorite is a frame that cost about $3 on Black Friday (kohls.com).  Why?  because it had sentimental value to you because she is close to my dad and he has had an uphill battle with cancer this year.  He's still battling (he's a fighter!).  So out of everything she got the frame was the favorite.  Times like these make up for the times we question where we went wrong.  (see future post about perfume).  Probably sometime this week when I have time to put it out there)

Xander's favorite (from Christmas morning) flops from turtle to legos to shellraiser to transformer. 

I got a frame and rainbow brite ornament that are equally my favorite (from Christmas morning).  They both have sentimental value.   

On another note, I am looking forward to using the rest of my Kohls giftcard from my parents.  I bought some shirts and still have some money left over.  I am also looking forward to using our zoo membership from Dad and Connie.  Hoping for decent 2014 weather so we can do that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment