Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2014

It's Baby Day

So as most of you know, I am getting a niece.  Two actually!  One on my side of the family and one on Ryan's side of the family.  Nikki (my side) is being induced as we speak.  I cannot wait to meet the newest addition to the family.  My son is excited to announce he is no longer the baby and doesn't quite understand he is MY baby.  So I am at work today, waiting for updates.  My phone is charging, my camera is charging and I cannot wait to get out of here and go meet her.  That's assuming she is here by time I get off work and so far it sounds like it is progressing nicely. 

I cannot believe my brother is having a baby.  He is going to make an amazing father, though my son disagrees because Uncle Derrek takes his toys and my son says the baby will cry if Derrek does that.  So note to Derrek, don't take your kid's toys....per your nephew.  Anyway, I am proud of Derrek and think he will be an amazing dad to his little girl.  Good luck.  I am happy for you and Nikki. 

No comments:

Post a Comment