Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Love Ornaments!

124!  That is how many ornaments in this picture.  Well technically there are 120 in this picture.  I took 124 off of my tree.  I took off all the ornaments and took this picture.  I found more hidden ornaments when I was taking garland and lights down.  Oops.  So 124 ornaments.  I can almost guarantee it will be 130 next Christmas.  I LOVE ornaments!  I got 3 this year.  And the kids each got 2.

Every year the kids and I get Hallmark ornaments from my dad and Connie.  I have the daughter series, Serena has the granddaughter series and Xander has the grandson series.  I get a Nieman Marcus ornament from my boss every year.  And St. Nick brings the kids an ornament every year that pertains to their interests for that year.  Plus the countless personal ornaments from the kids' school projects, etc.

I am glad I started this with our kids.  They love their ornaments and look forward to helping place them on the tree each year.

And I started the Mickey's Movie Mouseterpieces series for our godson last year.

And last but not least, I plan on doing this next year with our tassels and continuing the tradition with the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment