Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 26, 2014

She's my child....


So several months ago I saw one of those poster things that said:

Just when I think my son is a little carbon copy of his father, that he inherited nothing from me...He trips over his own feet and slams into a wall. I say to myself "Ah... there I am"!

And thought oh so true for not only my son but my daughter as well.  Serena decided to prove that theory when she dropped a bowling ball on her bare (well she had socks but no shoes) foot.  On the same foot she broke two years ago by kicking the door frame.  <---- see my child.  Totally something I would do. 

So positive thought:  at least she didn't make the volleyball team.  However, she wants to try out for cheer and we finally agreed so hopefully she is healed by time those tryouts roll around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment