Total Pageviews

Friday, January 10, 2014

Ryan's Turn

So after me having 9 surgeries (7 of those since Ryan and I have been together), Ryan has become the patient.  After about 6 hours of extreme pain he finally went to the E.R. on last Wednesday morning.  That E.R. visit resulted in a surgery removing his gallbladder that had 13 stones and was infected and inflammed and just plain gross as the surgeon worded it. 

So Ryan is at home resting and I am supposed to take care of him.  I have been informed I am a horrible nurse.  I should probably remind him it took him 7 surgeries and 2 deliveries to get good at his nursing abilities.  Cut me a little slack.  :)

Although the 48 hours he went without a cigarette made me realize I never want him to quit or if he does it needs to be gradual.  He's mean without his nicotene.  But I love him anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment